The Epicenter® Micro Bass Restoration Processor & Line Output Converter
The Epicenter® Micro Bass Restoration Processor & Line Output Converter is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
The Epicenter Micro combines AudioControl’s legendary digital bass restoration with world-renowned OEM integration capabilities. Featuring a speaker-level input stage with selectable impedance loads, as well as traditional line-level inputs, The Epicenter Micro brings out the best bass in any system. Trigger modes include traditional +12V remote in, GTO™ Signal Sense, and Audio Sense. The PFM Subsonic Filter can be bypassed for the truly dedicated, and the 10V+ output voltage setting beckons only the bravest among us. Use the included ACR-4 remote to independently adjust bass restoration and output level.
- Patented Digital Bass Restoration
- ParaBASS® Bass Shaping
- Speaker and Line Level Inputs
- Load Matching Circuit
- Multiple Trigger Modes
- ACR-4 Dual Knob Dash Mount Control Included
- Speaker Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 40 Vrms / 400 W (20kΩ setting)
- Speaker Level Input Impedance (selectable): 20Ω, 60Ω, 20kΩ
- Line Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Line Level Input Impedance: 7kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms/13V peak
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.03%
- Signal to Noise: >105 dB
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 22 kHz ±1 dB
- Remote In / GTO™ Signal Sense / Audio Sense
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Current Draw: 300 mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1 A
weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 5.9″L x 3″D x 1″H
- Weight: 0.6 lbs. (0.27 kg)
In the box: The Epicenter Micro, ACR-4, 20′ Phone Cable, Speaker and Power connectors, Manual, Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.