Primed for Performance, the R2-300X4 is a 300 watt, full-range Class-D amplifier capable of operating at 4Ω or 2Ω stereo and 4Ω bridged/mono. This amplifier is extremely efficient because of its Class-D technology which reduces demand on the vehicles electrical system. The amp also features C.L.E.A.N. circuitry to help you adjust your gain settings, a P.O.W.E.R. supply that generates more power as voltage increases.
The R2 models are developed for car audio fanatics that want a reliable amplifier – with all the power and performance you’ve come to expect from Rockford Fosgate – at an economical price. Rockford Fosgate amplifiers are renowned world-wide for being “under rated,” easily surpassing all specifications, and most importantly, generating more power than their ratings. These 3rd generation of Prime Series amplifiers are refined with the latest Rockford Fosgate technology for easy setup and configuration, making them perfect for use with factory audio or custom aftermarket systems.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Balanced Differential Inputs with RCA Pass Through Outputs
- High Level Input Capable
- 2/4 Channel Input Selection Switch
- Auto-Sense bypass switch for vehicles with RAP (Retained Accessory Power)
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Front and Rear Variable Input Gain adjustment level
- Top Mounted Control Panel
- Short Circuit & Over Current Protection
- CEA-2006 Compliant & CE Compliant
- Full Range Class-D
- Cast aluminum heat sink
- Fully Adjustable 12 dB/octave High and Low pass Butterworth Crossovers
- 1 Year Warranty