Do you enjoy hitting the road on your motorcycle but are tired of not enjoying your music because you can't hear it when riding? The Rockford Fosgate TMS series of motorcycle speakers solve that problem. The TMS57 full range coaxial speaker is designed to replace existing 5"x7" speakers in factory equipped Harley-Davidson® BOOM!™ Audio and BOOM!™ Audio Stage-I bag lids. See Compatibility tab for motorcycle fit guide.
It features a Neodymium motor structure driving a reinforced polypropylene cone with Santoprene surround. Highs are produced by an ultra-efficient 25mm dome tweeter with integrated phase plug and is made water/weather resistant with the addition of a Santoprene front isolation spider connecting between the tweeter housing and cone assembly. The speaker features two types of connectors, a standard set of terminals for 2013 and older generation motorcycles, and a new Deutsch style connector for 2014 and newer.
BOOM! is a trademark, Harley and Harley-Davidson are registered trademarks of H-D U.S.A., LLC.
- Element Ready design that is weather and water resistant
- Carbon‐Fiber Re‐Inforced Polypropylene Cone
- Santoprene VAST Surround
- Co‐Molded Cone and Surround
- Poly‐Cotton Spider
- Santoprene Front Isolation Spider
- High Power 35mm Voice‐Coil
- Ultra‐Efficient Neodymium Dual Magnet Motor Structure
- Ultra‐High Temperature Glass Re‐Inforced Polymer Frame
- Integrated Spade Terminals
- Integrated 6dB Crossover with High Power Polyester Capacitor
- Ultra‐Efficient 25mm Proprietary Film Dome Tweeter
- Neodymium Tweeter with Integrated Phase Plug and ASA Grill
- Low Profile Coaxial Tweeter Design
- Discreet (Hidden) Tweeter Wire
- Factory H-D® connector for plug-n-play operation
- 2-Year Warranty