Rockford Fosgate DSR1 8-Channel Interactive Signal Processor
Rockford Fosgate DSR1 8-Channel Interactive Signal Processor is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
The DSR1 is the first real solution for replacing the factory amplifier and speakers in Ford and Chrysler vehicles, as the DSR1 uses the full-range, flat audio signal from the factory source unit.
After the built-in Maestro interface is flashed with the vehicle-specific firmware, the factory source unit CANbus messages are used to control the internal signal routing of the DSR1. The DSR1 still utilizes the power processor found in our patented 3Sixty.3, but adds an easy to use app for tuning from Apple and Android devices.
- Digital Signal Processing with Integrated Maestro CAN Interface
- Four Channel Balanced Differential RCA Inputs
- Four Channel High Level Inputs with Signal Sense Turn On
- 18 Pin Analog Input Harness
- 16 Pin Analog Output Harness
- Micro USB Setup/Update Port
- Designed for use with Select Maestro Vehicle T-Harnesses
- Auxiliary RCA and SPDIF Coaxial Inputs
- Optional PLC2 Level Controller with Assignable Functions
- 245 Bands of Equalization for Aftermarket Tuning
- Adjustable crossovers with selectable slope
- Up 10msec of delay on each channel for Time Alignment
- Bluetooth 4.0 Connectivity for convenient setup
- Interactive Tuning Interface Controlled via Android/ iOS APP
- CE and FCC Compliant
- 1 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.