Rockford Fosgate 1,500 Watt 5-Channel IPX6 Element Ready™ Amplifier M5-1500X5 Amplifier Front View with Protective Cover Installed
Rockford Fosgate 1,500 Watt 5-Channel IPX6 Element Ready™ Amplifier M5-1500X5 Amplifier Front View with Protective Cover Installed is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
Rockford Fosgate amplifiers are known world-wide for producing more power than their ratings suggest. The M5 amplifiers are the first series based on new industry standard Dynamic Power ratings, bringing their conservative ratings to the forefront. Engineered from the ground up and purpose-built to deliver more output where you actually hear it, this is real dynamic power that performs not only on paper, but performance heard through the musical experience. You’ll see two amplifier power ratings, the traditional Continuous Power output, and the new Dynamic Power output, both tested in accordance with the CTA-2006 specification. Consider Continuous Power as wattage developed on the test bench for comparison against other amplifiers in the same class, and Dynamic Power as real-world wattage when connected to a speaker load, listening to music. Either way you look at it, Rockford Fosgate is proving – once again – these amplifiers are powerful enough to drive any speaker or subwoofer you throw at them.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Element Ready™ design with integrated harness & panel seals
- PRESET removes the need to set-up and tune the amp when used with Rockford Fosgate UTV audio kits
- Play all day, easy to integrate, and keep music playing for extended lengths of time
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Constant Power provides instantaneous delivery of output over varying impedance loads
- Focused mass heat sink allows critical aluminum material to be located around hottest internal devices
- OEM and aftermarket radio integration inputs
- Top mounted control panel with Element Ready™ smoked lens cover
- Quality & Performance tested using proprietary RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- Low Impedance Stability
- Proprietary Class-AD technology allows amplifier to produce more power with less current draw
- Class-BD technology provides 75-80% efficiency over traditional class A/B designs
- Discrete Surface Mount technology with 1% tight-tolerances for high efficiency & reduced cross-talk
- MESHA 4 reduces MOSFET temps, lowers distortion, increases durability and prolongs device life span
- Chassis Isolation from mounting points greatly reduces possible introduction of vehicle noise
- Balanced Differential Inputs eliminates noise picked up by signal cables
- Remote-Out feature when using high level inputs
- 2-Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.