Rockford Fosgate T1S1-10 Power 10" T1 Slim Single 1-Ohm Subwoofer
Rockford Fosgate T1S1-10 Power 10" T1 Slim Single 1-Ohm Subwoofer is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
Need bass but don't have a lot of space? How about more power handling than your average shallow subwoofer? Well, the T1 "Slimline" subwoofers are not your average shallow, in fact, they have been painstakingly designed to near exact performance characteristics of traditional sized Power T1 subwoofers you're already familiar with.
We're calling these "slim" subwoofers because they don't take a lot of depth and offer bass response similar to a traditional sized model. How can this be true? Well, let's just say the Wizards-of-Fos engineered an ingenious slotted voice coil assembly that exhibits long excursion travel. Don't worry, you don't need to understand it, you just have to listen to how awesome they sound!
- Carbon fiber/PMI/glass fiber cone with aluminum dustcap
- Injection molded foam surround with VAST™
- Dual Nomex progressive spiders with integrated lead wires
- Aluminum diecast frame with integrated heat sink fins
- Custom insulated push spring 10 AWG terminals
- Dual wound 2.5" voice coil with interior/exterior windings
- Encapsulating voice coil to former coupling technology (patent pending)
- Detachable die cast aluminum trim ring
- Vented pole piece
- High temp high energy neodymium motor structure
- Proprietary split yoke pass thru motor technology (patent pending)
- Integrated copper cap heat sinking shorting ring (IDHS)
- Optional grille insert available
- Optimized for sealed enclosures
- 1 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.