The difference between an ordinary and great-sounding amplifier, at any price point, comes down to the experience, care, and knowledge of the design team; with many hours listening to and fine-tuning the product to provide the best sounding result possible.
Unity Amplifiers were developed and tuned by a team with over 40 years of amplifier design experience, and as a result, they yield a warm, detailed, and accurate musical presentation that is rare in this price class. The designers avoided the power numbers race, and instead concentrated on the sound and making sure they work seamlessly with all ranges of speaker products offered by Hybrid Audio Technologies.
• Power RMS @ 4 ohms: 75w x 4
• Power RMS @ 4 ohms bridged: 220w x 2
• THD: <0.05% at rated power
• Low Pass Filter: 60 Hz-6 kHz (Channels 1/2) 60-600 Hz (Channels 3/4)
• High Pass Filter: 50 Hz-200 Hz (Channels 1/2) 15 Hz - 6 kHZ (Channels 3/4)
• Frequency Response: 10 Hz-30 kHz
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >100 db
• Input Sensitivity: 350 mV - 6 V
• Input Impedance: 22k Ohm
• Minimum Speaker Impedance @ Stereo: 2 Ohm
• Fuse Rating: 25A x 2
• Dimensions (mm): 185 x 55 x 290
• Dimensions (in): 7.28 x 2.17 x 11.42