Audio Control LC2i 2 Channel Line Out Converter with Accubass®
Audio Control LC2i 2 Channel Line Out Converter with Accubass® is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
The LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers. It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors and/or amplifiers. Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
- Two channels of Active speaker level inputs – Accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS® processing for correction of bass roll-off
- GTOTM Signal Sensing
- Input For Optional Remote Level Control
- Compact design
- Speaker Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 400W per channel at 4Ω
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 2 (2 channels main, 2 channels bass)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms/13V peak
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Signal to Noise: >110 dB
- Frequency Response: 33 Hz – 100 kHz ±1 dB
- Remote In
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Current Draw: 150mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1A
weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 5.4″L x 3.25″D x 1.5″H (6.5″L including mounting brackets)
- Weight: 1.0lbs (0.5kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.