Audio Control LC-4.800 High-Power Multi-Channel Amplifier with Accubass®
Audio Control LC-4.800 High-Power Multi-Channel Amplifier with Accubass® is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
“Making Good Sound Great” is our passion at AudioControl and that legacy continues with the LC-4.800 multi-channel amplifier.
This unique high power design features six active speaker level inputs with summing allowing you to interface and integrate with most factory installed source units. The patent pending AccuBASS® circuit compensates for factory bass roll-off and provides maximum bass performance.
More control and features include our GTO signal Sense, Configurable Crossovers and assignable remote level control. We have incorporated years of technology into the LC-4.800 making this a perfect solution based amplifier.
- Configurable as 4/3/2 channel amplifier
- 4 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms
- 4 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged
- AccuBASS® Processing
- MILC™ Maximum Input Level Control (Patent Pending)
- GTO™ Signal Sense
- Independent Linkwitz-Riley Alignment crossovers
- Summable active speaker-level inputs (6 channels) for OEM integration
- 4 preamp inputs
- 2 assignable preamp outputs
- PFM Subsonic Filter
- Optional ACR-1 assignable remote control
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Preamp Inputs: 4 balanced
- Input Voltage Range: 250 mV – 8 V RMS
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power at 14.4V:
- 4 Ω – 125 W x 4 RMS
- 2 Ω – 200 W x 4 RMS
- Bridged 4 Ω – 400 W RMS
- Preamp Outputs: 2
- Maximum Preamp Output: 8.5 V RMS
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 102 dBa, Ref 200 W @ 2 Ohm
- THD+N: < 0.1%
- Minimum Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 3 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 40 A
- Crossover: Linkwitz-Riley, Adjustable From 30 Hz – 300 Hz
weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 9″W x 7.95″D x 2.1″H
- Weight: 5.0lbs (2.0kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.