Audio Control LC-1.800 High-Power Mono Subwoofer Amplifier with Accubass®
Audio Control LC-1.800 High-Power Mono Subwoofer Amplifier with Accubass® is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
When you demand the perfect blend of power and performance, AudioControl provides answers and the LC-1.800 is no exception.
No matter the install, you can be assured power will meet and exceed expectations with 800 watts at 2 ohms. The mix of high level and low level inputs mean you have the widest input voltage range in the industry. AudioControl’s patented AccuBASS® circuit is the only way to properly overcome factory bass roll-off and heavily equalized factory bass settings.
Enjoy loud, clean and articulate bass combined with the best warranty available with the LC-1.800 amplifier.
- Subwoofer amplifier with patented AccuBASS®
- 800 watts @ 2 ohms
- 500 watts @ 4 ohms
- AccuBASS® Processing
- MILC™ Maximum Input Level Control (Patent Pending)
- GTO™ Signal Sense
- 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley Alignment crossover
- Speaker level and preamp inputs
- Optional ACR-1 assignable remote control
- Solid One-Piece Aluminum Chassis
- Preamp Inputs: 2 balanced
- Input Voltage Range: 500 mV – 6 Vrms
- Rated Continuous (RMS) Power at 14.4V:
- 4 Ω – 500 W RMS
- 2 Ω – 800 W RMS
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 30 kHz
- Signal to Noise: 102 dBa, Ref 500 W @ 4 Ohm
- Damping Factor: 670 at 10 V, 4 Ohm Output, 100 Hz
- THD+N: < 0.01%
- Minimum Power / Ground Wire Gauge: 3 AWG wire
- Fuse Rating: 2 x 40 A
- Crossover: 24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley, Adjustable From 30 Hz – 230 Hz
- PFM Subsonic Filter: 24 Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.