ARC Audio X2 Series 1-Ch 1 Ohm 1100W Class D Mono Amplifier X2 1100.1
ARC Audio X2 Series 1-Ch 1 Ohm 1100W Class D Mono Amplifier X2 1100.1 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
- Mono-block amplifier (single channel)
- Microprocessor class-D design
- Designed and engineered by Robert Zeff
- High-frequency power supply design for improved signal transparency and overall sound quality
- Remote bass boost control (included)
- Extruded aluminum CNC chassis design (level 2x2 cosmetics)
- Frequency limited subwoofer amplifier design
- Start-stop vehicle compatible
- Signal sense and DC detect
- Single side connection design
- Nickel plated RCA terminals
- Quick disconnect speaker terminal plugs
- Audiophile class-D output filter networks
- Detailed microprocessor controlled protection
- Large,high-frequency switching power supplies
- RCA inputs are compatible with speaker-level inputs
- Fault codes storage of the last protection code detected
- High signal to noise ratio without compromising power output
- Fully balanced input stage significantly increases flexibility
- Ultra low ESR, high-capacity power supply storage capacitors
- Flexible mounting orientation for vertical or horizontal installations
- Next generation high-speed class-D technology powering all X2 amplifiers
- Bridged mode auto detect turn-on works with most chip-based OEM headunits
- Precision filtering isolates the power supply,reducing unwanted interference in radio reception
- Quick disconnect type terminal connections
- 1-Channel @ 4 Ohms: 350 Watts
- 1-Channel @ 2 Ohms: 600 Watts
- 1-Channel @ 1 Ohms: 1100 Watts
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 230Hz
- Crossover Range: 30Hz - 230Hz / 24dB
- Bass Boost: Variable 0-12 dB @ 30Hz - 125Hz
- Remote Level Control Included: Yes
- Input Sensitivity (Low): 200mV - 3.5V
- Fuse: 3 x 30 Amp
Payment & Security