Rockford Fosgate M2-750X5 M2 750 Watt 5-Channel Element Ready™ Amplifier
Rockford Fosgate M2-750X5 M2 750 Watt 5-Channel Element Ready™ Amplifier is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
The M2 Series were developed for marine audio environments that feature UV resistant protection and special internal conformal coating that protect the electronics from water. It’s designed for those who want a reliable amplifier – with all the power and performance you’ve come to expect from Rockford Fosgate – at an economical price. Rockford Fosgate amplifiers are renowned world-wide for being “under rated,” easily surpassing all specifications, and most importantly, generating more power than their ratings. The latest generation of M2 Series amplifiers are also designed to be easy to setup and configure, making them perfect for use in any application.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
- Zinc Nickel-plated Marine grade brass connection terminals
- UV stable powder coated cast aluminum heatsink
- C.L.E.A.N. input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- Conformal coated circuit board protects against dust and water
- Optimized using AudioGraph PowerCube measurement tool
- Includes RLC Remote Level Control
- Continuously Variable On Board Punch EQ
- Focused mass heat sink allows critical aluminum material to be located around hottest internal devices
- Top Mounted Control Panel
- 2/4/5 Channel Input Selection Switch
- Fully Adjustable 12 dB/octave High and Low pass Butterworth Crossovers
- Short Circuit & Over Current Protection
- Variable Infrasonic Filter
- Integrated Power and Speaker Terminals
- Balanced Differential Inputs eliminates noise picked up by signal cables
- Integration with OEM and Aftermarket Radios
- "Auto-Sense" turn-on with remote out (high level in)
- Auto-Sense bypass switch for vehicles with RAP (Retained Accessory Power)
- Low Impedance Stability
- Quality & Performance tested using proprietary RATS (Rockford Automated Testing System)
- CEA-2006 Compliant & CE Compliant
- Rollback Protection
- 2-Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.