Rockford Fosgate P300-10 Punch Single 10" 300 Watt Amplified Subwoofer
Rockford Fosgate P300-10 Punch Single 10" 300 Watt Amplified Subwoofer is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
If you need to quickly add bass to a system or want to alleviate the hassle of separate amplifiers and subwoofers, then the P300-10 is the right one for the job! The P300-10 features a Punch 10” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. Features a durable exterior that resists scrapes and bumps while in the trunk or cargo area.
- "Closed-loop" design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure
- Built-in 0°/180° phase switch
- Separate low level and speaker level inputs
- Built-in adjustable bass boost EQ
- Adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover
- Detachable Power/Ground connector
- Intelligent auto turn on/off function
- Thermal and over/under voltage protection
- High-efficiency, low current design
- Remote bass level control included
- Proprietary high output woofer
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- Large AWG input terminals
- Covered with industrial heat activated vinyl
- 1 Year Warranty
Wedge (H x W x D1 x D2)
33.7 x 45.72 x D1 22.6 - D2 14.98 (cm)
High-Level: Left/Right Summed Inputs
Cooling - Convection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.