PowerBass XMA-2160IR 640W Peak (320W RMS) Xtreme Series Class-D Mini 2-Channel 2-Ohm Stable Amplifier
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Powerbass Xtreme Series XMA-2160IR
- Class-D FullRange 2-Ohm Stable Mini 2-Channel Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 80 watts x 2 chan.
- 2 ohms: 160 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 320 watts x 1 chan.
- Total power output: 640 watts
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Soft start turn-on
- 2 or Mono channel operation
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Input sensitivity: 250mV - 6.0V
- Frequency Response: 10 - 40,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.2%
- Signal to Noise Ration: >90 dB
- Variable high-pass filter: 80 - 350 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable low-pass filter: 25 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 25 A x 1
- 8-10 gauge power and ground wiring is recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 7.1"W7.6"L 2.0 "H
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
We Also Recommend
Alpine Electronics PSS-21GM Alpine Restyle 2-Way Sound System for 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra Trucks Without the Bose Factory System
Sale price $1,79999 $1,799.99