BRAND NEW Memphis 6.5" Multi-Synchronous Component Speaker System MEMPHIS 15-MCS6A
BRAND NEW Memphis 6.5" Multi-Synchronous Component Speaker System MEMPHIS 15-MCS6A is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
- RMS / PEAK: 50 watts / 100 watts
- Aluminum/magnesium dome tweeter
- Ferrofluid cooling
- Cast aluminum basket
- High-end gold-plated push terminals
- Carbon Honeycones™
- Butyl rubber surround
- Kapton® voice coils
- Two-way passive crossover
- Voice Coil Diameter: 1.66" | Voice Coil Length: 0.28
- Magnet: 13 oz | 0.59" thick
- Mounting Depth: 2.75" | Mounting Hole: 5.63"
- Impedance: 4 ohm
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Two-way passive crossover: High-pass / Slope: 5K / 18 | Low-pass / Slope: 4K / 12
- 1” silk tweeter
- Bi-ampable inputs with tweeter protection
- Fs: 65 Hz | Qms: 3.74 | Qes: 0.70 | Qts: 0.59 | linear Xmax: 0.02" | mechanical Xmax: 0.03"
- Vas: 0.3407 | Mms: 12.79 | Cms: 424 | BL: 5.02
*Synchronous components in a proprietary design that allows installation of the tweeter either nested on the same axis as the midrange speaker or detached and mounted separately. Either way, you’ll eliminate time delay for optimum sound performance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.