Each Laser Defuser g5 transponder contains five infrared laser detection diodes, 10 powerful laser jamming diodes, and a fly-eye lens for enhanced laser gun detection and protection.
Laser Defuser g5
Maximum Coverage Protection
The in-vehicle sync interface can fire up to four Laser Defuser g5 transponders simultaneously for superior detection and maximum jamming output
Only You Know You're Protected
The Laser Defuser g5 generates a commonly experienced error code on police laser guns. This is an important feature in states where the use of laser jammers is restricted
License Plate Mount
Ideal for protecting the rear of a vehicle, the license plate mount strategically positions the Laser Defuser g5 where police laser gun operators are trained to target while providing a stealthy, yet OEM external appearance
Three User-Selectable Transmit Modes
The Laser Defuser g5 will continuously transmit a signal for the duration of the laser encounter
The Laser Defuser g5 will transmit a signal for 10 seconds so you can safely reduce speed. The system will then shut off for 30 seconds. At this point, the laser targeting police officer has obtained a slower speed reading for your vehicle while eliminating the suspicion of "jamming" where the use of laser jammers is prohibited
For notification only. No signal will be emitted
- Operating Wavelength: 904 nanometers
- Power Requirements: 11.5 – 16.0 Volts DC negative ground
- Diode Type: 10 high-intensity infrared LEDs
- Operating Temperature: -40° to +165° Fahrenheit
- Additional Components Included: Laser Defuser g5 ships with standard US/Canada license plate frame
- Transponder (W x H x D): 5.1" x 0.68" x 0.89"
- Sync Interface (W x H x D): 3.1" x 1" x 1.75"
- Shipping: 2 lbs