Audio Control The Epicenter Plus Bass Restoration Processor with Aux Input
Audio Control The Epicenter Plus Bass Restoration Processor with Aux Input is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
Adding impactful bass to your factory installed system is simple with The Epicenter® Plus. The added OEM Interface on The Epicenter Plus converts your speaker-level signals into high quality pre-amp outputs to give you More Bass, LOUDER! Plus, you get an auxiliary input for adding secondary sources (like iPods and Satellite Radio).
The high-impedance Speaker Level Inputs allow you tap off factory speaker leads for simple addition of aftermarket subwoofers to any factory audio system. AudioControl’s exclusive GTO™ Signal Sense Turn-on and corresponding 12-volt remote output provide the turn-on lead for aftermarket amplifiers. In addition to speaker-level inputs, The Epicenter Plus has line-level inputs for use with aftermarket systems.
The Epicenter Plus uses AudioControl’s famous Digital Bass Restoration to drive your subwoofers lower, grabbing the attention of every ear on the boulevard.
- Patented Bass Restoration Circuitry
- Speaker-Level Inputs for Integration with Factory Audio Systems
- Auxiliary Input for iPod’s, MP3 players or Satellite radio tuners
- GTO™ Signal Sensing Inputs for Automatic Turn-on
- Bass Maximization Circuitry
- 12 volt trigger output
- Dash mount control
- PFM Subsonic Filter
- Balanced Pre-amp inputs
- Preamp Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Input Level: 9.5Vrms
- Aux Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Speaker Level Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 400W at 4Ω
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-22kHz
- Signal to Noise: 110dB
- Balanced Input Noise Rejection: >60dB
- Remote In
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Power Supply: High Headroom PWM Switching
- Current Draw: 285mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A
weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 8”W x 6.25”D x 1.15”H
- Weight: 3.5lbs (1.6kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.