Audio Control EQX 2 channel trunk-mount equalizer with crossover
Audio Control EQX 2 channel trunk-mount equalizer with crossover is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Free Ground Shipping on all orders $99 and up
3-5 business days delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states. Delivery time for standard shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is 5-7 business days. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Most orders received by 5PM Eastern Time Monday - Friday ship the same day.
We do not ship to freight forwarders. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 contiguous states. Call us for delivery information on specific models. Merchandise amount thresholds for shipping prices apply to the cost of items after any special discounts have been applied and exclusive of any tax.
An impressive update of the first serious car equalizer/crossover. Thirteen-band dual bandwidth equalization plus Programmable Frequency Match (PFM) filter. Steep 24 dB/octave slope 2-way Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover easily lets you control a subwoofer for high-impact bass. Accepts speaker level inputs for easy OEM integration.
- Stereo Equalization with Crossover
- 6 Band, 1/2 Octave Bass EQ
- 7 Band, Octave Equalizer
- Two-way 24 dB/Octave Linkwitz-Riley Crossover
- Programmable Frequency Match (PFM) Subsonic Filter
- Line and Speaker Level Inputs
- Balanced Inputs
- Input and Output Level Matching Controls
- Preamp Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Input Gain: ±18dB
- Speaker Level Inputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Preamp Outputs: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Output Level: 7.5Vrms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005%
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-20kHz ±1 dB
- Signal to Noise: 110dB at full output
- Crossover Type: 24dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley
- Remote In
- Power Supply: Variable Isolation Transformer Switching Supply
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 2A
weights & dimensions
- Dimensions: 8.9″W x 6.9″D x 1.25″H
- Weight: 2.7lbs (1.2kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.