- Complete 2-way sound system for 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado or GMC Sierra trucks (not compatible with Crew Cab models equipped with the Bose factory system)
- 500-watt system is Alpine engineered to look and sound great in the compatible trucks while utilizing the factory speaker locations
- The system consists of a 2-way 6.5 inch component speaker set for the front doors, 6.5 inch coaxial speakers for the rear doors, Zero Space Subwoofer assembly for the rear cabin wall, and a 5-channel V-Power Amplifier
- All needed installation hardware like amplifier wiring and speaker adapters are included
- The PSS-21GM is an Authorized Online Product Sold and Shipped from Amazon; visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation
- This is an aftermarket of generic part
Upgrade your Silverado or Sierra with a complete sound system that’s optimized just for your truck. The PSS-21GM 2-Way Sound System fits the 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra (it is not compatible with Crew Cab models equipped with the Bose factory system). The 500-watt system is Alpine engineered to look and sound great in these trucks and includes everything you need for a quality sound upgrade: speaker system, subwoofer, amplifier, and all necessary installation accessories, including wire harness and connectors. The SPT-21GM Speaker System includes 2-way, 6.5-inch component speakers for front doors, consisting of 6.5-inch door woofers and 1-inch silk dome tweeters already mounted in the ready-to-install pods, and 6.5-inch coaxial speakers for the rear doors. The speakers and tweeter pods fit into the truck’s factory locations and also come with mounting adapters to optimize their position and angle for the best possible sound reproduction. The diamond-shaped tweeter pods fit on the truck’s A-pillar, creating a new classy look while delivering optimum sound image and stage. The innovative Zero Space Subwoofer assembly comes with an enclosure specifically tuned for the compatible trucks. It installs to the back wall behind the rear seat, so it doesn’t take up any valuable cabin space. The subwoofer is tuned for deep bass and creates low-frequency extension by coupling the enclosure to the cabin air vents behind the rear seat and also the vehicle unique cabin air space. The included MRV-V500 5-channel V-Power Amplifier runs the total sound The PSS-21GM is authorized to be Sold By and Shipped From Amazon. For professional installation, visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website to find an authorized Alpine retailer near you.